Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update

I have missed blogging. Work is insane and I traveled a little over the holiday. I did not struggle much with food but I have not lost any more weight, neither have I gained. So that works for me right now. I returned to the gym for the first time on Monday night. My back did not hurt afterward and it has been a couple of days, so that's good news. I am considering joining a gym that has a location near my office, and another location closer to my house. That way I can work out sometimes on the lunch hour. I need to increase my workouts somehow. And having the gyms close to me is a big help. With weather getting colder, outdoor activity will be limited. I did have two great hikes this past weekend and had some wonderful meditation time.

Am I counting points for weight watchers? Heck no. Haven't for sometime, but I am turning myself in for weigh-in tomorrow and hoping to start again. I paid for it, so I want to use it. Things have been a bit crazy for me and busy. So I need to work on being prepared again.

By end of year I want to be in the 150's and that won't happen without extra effort on my part.

So my goal for the rest of the week: Get at least one more good workout in at the gym, count points (which means I keep a log on what I eat) and join the new gym. And weigh-in for accountability.

For the rest of today I am going to drink lots of water and eat lean.

More will be revealed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori G. said...

I'm glad your back is feeling better. The idea of going to the gym on your lunch hour sounds very appealing. Good luck with the weigh in and your plans. (I'm falling asleep so I apologize for the lack of writing skills.)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home