Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Woe

It is only 9:32 and I have had a run in with passover treats brought in by one of the lawyers who is married to a man who runs a deli and makes the most delicious foods. It was matzo covered with chocolate, walnuts and a thin layer of toffee. I know it was wrong but I had some. It was the tastiest thing I have eaten in a very long time. I wish I could say it tasted bad, but it did not. But my stomach feels icky now.

I need to start the day over. I have had a huge appetite for the past couple of days. I guess I will just drink lots of water and eat right the rest of the day. The trouble is, the big plate of that stuff is out there still, and most likely will be all day. I will have to walk around it. I have had more than enough. I can try and enjoy the sugar chocolate high and get over it. I brought my berries and cottage cheese and a grapefruit. I had my toasted oats.

I want so much to get back on track. I have been exercising and that is good, but the increased appetite has thrown me off a bit. Or maybe I am just noticing what I eat now that I am not so consumed with the moving tasks and I can pay attention again. Whatever it is, I have to intervene and get on track....Help!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

Don't beat yourself up. I think, we have to indulge every now and then or else feel resentful and become rebellious.

Maybe other's will gobble the treats up by today.

Hang in there. I think you are doing great.

P.S. - I have the crockpot recipes for you - I will post tonight.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home