Sunday, April 01, 2007

Revival

I am ready to revive my weight loss efforts. I go back to work tomorrow and back to a more structured schedule. Both kids will be in school again. I am ready to focus on sticking with a plan everyday for my meals. And to devote some time each day to exercise. With my sprained ankle I will have to be careful. But there are plenty of exercises I can do that do not involve standing or putting weight on my foot. Aerobics will be tricky. But not impossible.

I would love suggestions of any kind.

I have been getting more sleep at night. Today I felt close to normal but very tired when evening came. I did some gardening in spite of feeling tired. I have had very little sitting down time lately. Exercise has been taking place naturally with the move, and related tasks. But rest has been the bigger challenge. Now that the major tasks are complete, I need to make sure I begin an exercise routine. I am axious to get back to weights, and also interested in yoga and pilates. I have yoga videos but no pilates video, just a book. I plan to start tomorrow with a morning exercise session to get the day started off right.

I have a plan for my food tomorrow as well. And food on hand to execute my plan. It feels good to be ready.

I will report back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home