Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weight Loss Fears

I have a few fears associated with weight loss. One, of course, is that I won't be able to do it. Then, there is the fear that when I lose, I will look older. The chub seems to fill in wrinkles. When the chub goes, will I be more wrinkled? And, what will my body look like? I know what it looked like before, but I don't expect it to look like it did years ago. I have aged, will I look my age, or older? I am willing to take the chance of finding out, though. And, I suppose I can always gain weight again if I don't like it. I know how to do that, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

Hey, go for the weight loss. If you have a few lines of experience, you can always get those little shots to plump up them up.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lori G. said...

It's funny that you write that. I was wondering if I was going to have the big flabs of excess skin IF I got to goal weight. I thought well, I have to risk it. ;-)

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home