Saturday, November 11, 2006

Today's Weigh-in

I am happy to report that as of today I have lost back the few pounds I gained in my slumping around. Now I am ready to enter new territory. It is a real milestone for me to not give up, and get back to business. My old pattern established in the past 6 years was to lose some, and gain it all back plus more, then foget the whole thing and feel bad about myself.

But that was then and this is now. I am plodding on. I think I will celebrate with my new friend Tae Bo Billy so I can be sore for a day or two and feel like I really did something for my body. I am also pulling my winter clothes from the closet and looking forward to a feeling of looseness in some if not all of them. Since I wore something tight around the waste, and most of them just barely fit, I should get by with them this winter. But I am ordering a few things from a catalogue today as well. Just some camisoles, lace tanks, and pretty things to wear under blouses and sweaters. A sweater, a blouse. And a jacket. Mostly to help my wardrobe last another season. I don't want to buy much in my in-between size, but then I do not like walking around in baggy things, either because it gives me that feeling of bigness.

Thanks to all for comments - they really help. I can't do this alone!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

You are right - a few well chosen things will feel great to you and tide you over through several size changes.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home