Friday, November 03, 2006

Ready for Action

Last night my exercise video catalogue came in the mail I have not ordered from them in years, but it came, and right after I had been contemplating getting a new workout for home. Since I have not been going to the gym I will bring the gym to me. I got online this morning and ordered two new videos. Tae bo, one for cardio and one for abs. I'm excited about this. I know I have plenty of videos gathering dust on the shelf but I want to try something new. Ordered Medifast shakes, because I want to do a two week trial of a plan that includes them. I want the calculated protein, vitamins, etc. and I don't want to have to think for some of my meals. I just want it there, ready to use. I have been fascinated by the idea of substituting some meals with liquid nutrition lately, don't know why but decided to do a two week experiment.

We will see what materializes out of this experimentation and planning, but until it all comes in the mail in 5 to 7 business days I will need to do my standard plan, and dust of the old videos and just get my workout clothes on and go to the gym. I am looking forward to mixing things up a bit for exercise. Today I feel ready for a change and ready for action.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori G. said...

That's a big commitment towards exercise and I'm really proud of you! You sounded excited--yay!

Let us know how the liquid protein diet works out. Have a great weekend!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought the Tae Bo stuff looked fun. I didn't know you had a grandson! You look young to be a grandma. :)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home