Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday night

Funny things have been going on with my postings. I posted Friday night about working out at the gym and some other things, but when I got on here tonight that posting was gone. ??? And it looks like Jen may have read it because I said something about my grandson and she commented on it. I have an 11 year old grandson. Amazing as it is. I have gotten used to being called Grandma by someone almost as tall as me!!

My weekend worked out well. I went to the gym again today and felt really great after working out. I stuck with my food plan, so it was an encouraging day. I also found out that the gym opens at 5 a.m. so I can go in the mornings even with our earlier hours. 5 a.m. sounds scary but I may make it just a little before six. Even if I just do some cardio in the morning it would really boost my mood and benefit my body. I like the option of being able to go in the morning instead of the evening because sometimes evenings just don't work out.

It feels good to be out of my slump.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

The good thing (for me at least) when I do work out in the morning (lately it is early evening) it helps keep me on track for the rest of the day.

Keep up the good work.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home