Monday, October 30, 2006

Is the Slump over yet??

I made two attempts to post over the weekend but got an error message and did not see them on my view. They still exist in my postings but do not show up when I try to view the blog. Maybe this one will work.
It is the day before Halloween and I don't even have a pumpkin! I really have been in a slump. My daughter has not pushed for one, being a teen and all now she is more excited about running around with her friends tomorrow night dressed crazily with her hair spray painted. But usually I decorate some time in October. So I decided we'd go to the pumpkin patch tonight and she and a friend can carve pumpkins at my house.
I have about a chapter left in my re-read of Passing For Thin. That book gives me a lot of hope. So this is a hopeful Monday. My sickness still lingering but getting better. I have a food plan for the first three quarters of the day. I am scared of high fiber raw veggies so I am pondering dinner and will have to stop by the store. Thinking of steamed potatoes and carrots with chicken breast. Or something like that.


Trying to keep my work resentments at bay and have a good attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home