Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Habits

It's a rainy morning and I'd love to stay in bed. But I am up and ready for work. My morning meditation reading was more about truth. So I am going to spend the day being honest with myself. And if tempted, think it through to the end result. I am not feeling very inspired. But wanted to check in and say something. I felt a little more energy this morning as a result of being a little lighter in weight, and that was nice.

I liked what Grumpy commented on my last night's post. She told me of one of her habits that was hard to give up. Seeing other people go through the same thing as me really does help. It reminded me that the things I do once in a while now are things I used to do daily. So that's progress, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home