Thursday, September 04, 2008

Moving in the right Direction

Today the scale was down a couple of pounds, thank goodness. My passing up temptations is paying off. I am still not where I want to be with my food intake but I am getting better.

I am over the sickness, too. That helps. I want to start working out again soon. Things feel sort of normal again. I even cleaned a section of my room. It is the part of the room where I first enter, so it makes a huge difference on how I feel when I go in my room.

Little bits at a time add up to a big difference. That's my thought for the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

glad you posted - I had been wondering if things were better. I think that meds and not feeling well can really play havoc with the "wants" .

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home