Sunday, August 10, 2008


I am back. I had a great vacation. Plenty of exercise climbing hills. Only one bad thing happened - I accidentally deleted every photo and video off my camera on the night before our last day of vacation.. Pretty catastrophic. My brother in law recovered some files but cannot open them except for a few. So we have a project on our hands. I will say no more. It is still a sore subject. Anyway we are not without photos. Daughter took quite a few on her camera and my brother in law took many. But I had become quite attached to mine. I think I lost a couple of my pre vacation gain. I think my eating habits were better while I was gone. I feel confident I can get down to my normal weight - the weight before that whatever it was gain. I did much climbing of big hills and dunes. I love that. We had a great vacation. Now it is time to get the kids ready for school, which starts tomorrow for daughter and then the following day for grandson. Getting ready to take daughter shopping. We did some shopping in SF but she still needs jeans. I am giving her money and letting her go with a friend. Thank goodness. I don't like the me pictures that we have so far. But if I get some better ones I will post one. Vacation was full of Non Scale Victories. Running around, climbing hills and keeping up with my sister who has always been in good shape. Also, she was quite impressed with my push ups. Did I tell you guys I can do push ups? I think I did. I accidentally found that out a while back when doing the plank. This is a long running paragraph of post vacation blurting. I had a great spa day, too. Time to go drop off daughter.
More will be revealed!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home