Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

Today's note from the Universe (thanks to Helen for hooking me up with the Universe):

Cynthia, has it occurred to you that you could ask for more?
Not just more than what you now have, but more than you're now asking for?
This is why I'm HOT - The Universe

I love it. My spiritual and self-help readings all agree that we receive as much as we are willing to receive. Like this - the ocean is full of so much water. If I take a small cup to it, I will get a cup of the water. If I take a big fat container, I will get that much. How big is my container? Today it is wide open. This doesn't necessarily mean material stuff for me. It means peace of mind, harmonious relationships, a positive attitude, the ability to find beauty in the darkest places, joy, and all the same for my loved ones. Basically it means Happiness in whatever form it comes. But material stuff is ok, too.

I love it, the Universe is HOT. I am still going with the flow. Calm in my nest, sitting on my eggs while the wind blows the tree around a little.

The kids were so cute the other night. Daughter had a couple of friends to spend the night. Grandson apparently was invited to participate in their water balloon fight at 4 a.m. and then video games. I came downstairs, hearing noise in the kitchen, and Daughter was cooking at the stove. She was calling out to her friend about how she wanted her noodles. These are those noodles with the packet of poison that you put on for flavor. Daughter said to me that she fixes them with just a "sprinkle" of the flavor and some butter. She said "I make them your way, mom, see you are saving the world from sodium" or something like that. It was cute, she looked so grown up cooking at the stove for her pals, and saving them from sodium overdose. I did not mind being awakened by the sound of giggling and water splattering on the patio, either. I was happy they were having a good time doing silly kid stuff at home. And that Grandson was included in the festivities..

I took another Monday off so I can get some stuff done and enjoy my weekend. I am liking this.

Hope all is well and everyone has a big container out to receive all their blessings!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

The thought of asking for more or dealing with more - is beyond ME. I am still looking for less, simpler, focused.

But I am eager to read what you write as you explore what this means to you.

I do love those universe things when you guys post them - but don't want to get them myself - my email inbox overwhelms me - perhaps this will come in time.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home