Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bloating and Swelling and Craving

OK, I was a pound down today. Yesterday I resisted temptations of an office "food day" and was patient and prudent all day. Had a veggie/chicken stir fry dinner that I made myself so I knew what was in it. . Went out and about and then when I came home I just had to have salty buttery microwave popcorn. Sheesh. The good news is I had less than a bag, and in the old days I'd have more than a bag, sometimes three bags. So I gotta put this in perspective. Keep trudging, and doing the best I can. It will pass.

I did my gym workout yesterday, too. I took a walk this morning already, along the riverfront, before work. It was very nice. The weather is cooler right now. I will do my gym routine on my lunch hour and I came prepared with my healthy food supply. I am drinking my water and waiting for it all to pass. And it will pass. I will make it pass. If it won't go on it's own. I'll expel it like demon.

Saw MF and that girl last night and then had a nightmare about him. Interesting dream, though. In one part I was cleaning icky, decomposed yard waste from his yard and putting it into a dumpster. I rolled it away to dispose of it and he wanted it back. Hmmmm, what does that tell you?

I don't run into them much and I know how to avoid them. But I was invited to a thing for a friend of mine and wanted to at least make an appearance. Which I did, dressed in the most attractive attire I could find in the true spirit of an ex-girlfriend. I stayed just long enough for birthday wishes and took off. Maybe I used a little salt and fat to sooth the hidden emotions that were dredged up by the encounter. The nightmare took care of the rest.

Anyway, more will be revealed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Excellent dream!! There's something going on in The Force these past days...lots of very interesting dreams that I'm hearing about. And, yes, you WILL make it go away -- the bloating, swelling, craving!! :-)

Thanks for the anniversary wishes...we will be ok.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home