Sunday, October 29, 2006

still sick

I think I am getting better but I am not well yet. Yesterday I bought another copy of Passing For Thin. I read almost all of it last night. There is just something about it that really helps me. It also makes me really want to go join a Group in my area. There are not any in my immediate area but I could go somewhere within 25 miles I think, maybe. I have looked sometimes. And tried a meeting close to where I used to work but that one did not work out so well. Barely any people showed up and the person I got to sponsor me hung up on me one morning and I later found out she relapsed. I guess the whole thing made me feel kind of weird. I feel lousy this morning. I had cereal for breakfast. And my stomach is reacting. I wish I had not bothered. Food is becoming an even bigger enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home