Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Day Two - Back to the basics

Yesterday went really well and I even went to the gym. A true miracle for me lately. Luckily today I did not forget my food for work so I was able to have my breakfast and lunch as planned. I am really tired today but not tempted by the cookies and candies sitting out at the counter by the printer. I love times like this when I am not even feeling tempted. I feel like I had a narrow escape. I still fit my smaller jeans. The scale went back down a little today. And fresh veggies, lean meat, fruit and whole oats look really good to me. There is a secure feeling I get when I stick to the basics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

It IS hard to write when things are not going well - but sometimes it is THEN that it is the most important time to write.

And WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE - no matter WHAT it is - we have all been there in one form or another.

And I have checked in here - EVERY SINGLE DAY that you were gone - waiting for you to come back - I was sure you would.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Lori G. said...

Hi Cindy!

You remembered your food! Mine was sitting in my car all day. Congratulations on the gym and keeping things going and not being tempted.

I'll talk later...glad to see you back!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home