Monday, August 11, 2008





I am down another two pounds today. Those pre-vacation munchies are gone. I feel normal. I even feel ok about the shorts picture, and the lost vacation photos. I had gained six pounds in two weeks before my trip. And the day I left another two showed up. It was weird but it is straightening out. I did not feel like I was eating nearly enough to gain that kind of weight. I did not let it bother me on my vacation at all. I enjoyed my trip and ate sensibly. I enjoyed some nice meals, including a french restaurant the night before we came back. I was happy to get home to my shorts. The weather here is mild. There was a big heat wave when we were gone but it is very nice now. Got to go and take daughter to first day of high school!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home