Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Yoga Wedenesdays!!

I have videos and books but never use them. Too hard to start alone. Today I was thinking of Yoga Jane's - I pass it often on the street that goes past the coffee house. I looked up the website and much to my surprise - no coincidences here - a session starts tonight right after work!! From tonight until May something I will learn Hatha Yoga, at the intro level. Perfect for me. I called and registered and I am showing up. My gym bag is in the car, and nothing is standing in my way. I will have to call the kids and let them know. I have chicken in the crock pot.

I did not get to workout at the gym today. Traffic was stopped up and I did not have enough time, so I read my old postings and relaxed on the riverfront. I am excited about Yoga Wednesdays!!

I hope no kid or brother calls bar me from showing up. I will plan ahead from now on and let everyone know that I won't be home on Wednesdays until 7:30...they can fend for themselves.

I also noticed that this studio has a belly dance class. I have been wanting to try that, too...but I won't get ahead of myself today..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiga American wish you all well for you and your country. His mensagen is important to the readers of your blog. I am Brazilian, give you a hug. Manoel Limoeiro do Brazil.

Recife-PE. Brazil., 02 April 2008, Wednesday.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Laura N said...

sounds like a great plan. I hope you enjoy your class!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Hooray for you! I hope you love yoga as much as I do -- it's the one "exercise" that I really really look forward to. Namaste!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

I hope you love it! I started beginners yoga at the Y every Monday and am now ready to venture into another class (for a total of 2 each week).

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home