Thursday, March 20, 2008

Puff Update

No additional puffing today in spite of a salty snack when I got home last night. I did feel dizzy, though last night and am having some headaches. I am on the downswing, the reduced dose for the prednisone and will be finished on Saturday. I have been sticking to my eating regimen and tracking. I am enjoying the discipline. But I will be glad when I can go back to the gym. I have been staying away now for 3 whole weeks. My weight was down a pound this morning. So I am only up 3 from Monday and I will be patient with this little flux. One thing about tracking food, it helps keep me in reality so that when I have a slight gain, I know it is just a fluctuation and not a real gain from overeating. The scale keeps me in reality, too but I need both to get the whole picture. The food diary and the scale.

More will be revealed

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I like what you said about the food tracking being a way to not freak out when the scale goes up because you know it's an aberration...I'll remember that! Hang in...it will get better!! :-)

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home