Friday, March 21, 2008

Deflation, I hope

I was a pound less this morning, so now I am only 2 pounds higher than my Monday low. Hopefully I can get back to that weight and move on. Last night I had salty snacks when I got home, again. I wanted to stay away from salt but maybe I overdid it, and I actually need more than I have been taking in. Anyway, I have been sticking to plans and tracking steadily and it feels good. The bedtime snacks are not bothering me, I just believe that my body reacts to a reduction in calories by wanting more food. I have to resist the urge to eat more, or respond by having something like a lean, low calorie, low fat, high protein snack. Right now I am just trying to get through the Prednisone impact. Overall, I think it is going pretty good but it's not over yet, but in the decline.

I hope to keep my regimen going long after the prednisone. I like it. It feels safe and secure to know what I am eating and drinking. I don't like that out of control feeling anymore. The living on the edge with food, or anything else. I hope to get some exercise this weekend.

More will be revealed.

4 Comments:

Blogger ar said...

Good going Cindy. Determination paying off. I am sure it will all pass soon. Another challenge almost met. Motivating to me. :>)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Laura N said...

That's very good news. You are doing well. There's definitely freedom in discipline, isn't there? It's such an oxymoron, but it's true. Hope your weekend is happy and healthy.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Wow, I never thought of that..Freedom in Discipline..that could be a topic for an entire post........thanks!!!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See here or here

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home