Friday, September 22, 2006

Job Description

Okay, I reviewed my qualifications and I hired myself for the job. Here is the job description:

Preparing a daily food plan.

Preparing meals in accordance with the plan.

Eating the meals.

Exercising in the morning (no set plan yet, just do something)

Exercising mid-day (again, does not have to be a huge deal, 15 minutes)

Read positive writings about health, recovery from overeating, fitness - at least once per day.

Have daily meditation. Morning is good, and a quickie in the afternoon.

Daily communication with a God of my choice.

Show enthusiasm and an overall positive attitude while working. Help others. Forgive yourself and move on when you make mistakes.

That ought to do it. Compensation is a new attitude and outlook on life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This resume and job description idea is funny, because most of us are pretty serious experts in the weight loss field. I have read an entire library of books on weight, I think, and am always looking for more. I am not sure what I think that the latest book is going to teach me that all the others didn't, but that's how I think...

Hope you have a lot of success in your new career. :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

This is a great way to approach a healthy/dieting lifestyle.

When I was a worker bee, I was the best little worker bee. Dedicated, showed up everyday, on time, organized my 'to do list' for the next day at the end of each work day, took work home to complete if needed and put up with nasty coworkers and bosses in the meantime. YET, I could not show the same discipline in my personal life. Go figure.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home