Friday, August 25, 2006

Rollercoaster

I got way out of focus this week. I was distracted by some more health issues with my daughter. Everything was impacted, work, school, etc. I really did not pay attention to things like I normally would. I got a little crazy with the food. Maybe not as bad as the old days, but I sure did not keep any food plans and stick to anything in particular. But I don't have to keep that up. The last day or so I have been getting back into focus. A meal at a time. I wish I could do this perfectly all the time. And maybe as time goes on I will have fewer and fewer times of diversion. But today I am back on track and drinking lots of water. I am seeing somewhat of a rollercoaster pattern again though, with my eating. Sticking to it and feeling sane and then having a dip and then going back up. Maybe life is like that but I want my dips to be less extreme. And I want to get back to sanity faster. I used to like amusement park rides but I enjoy them less and less as time goes on. Maybe that's a good sign for someone like me. Maybe it's time to finally get off the rollercoaster.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your daughter's health problems resolve themselves and you get a break from the roller coaster ride for a while.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home