Sunday, July 29, 2007

Eating wildly in the hotel..

I am back in Ohio. Flew in tonight and it is late. I got here late, I was hungry. I went to the grocery to get something healthy. I got my fiber and yogurt, apples and then some soy chips. Therein lies the trouble. Sure one serving 110 calories. But I ate the whole 3.5 serving, salty bag. Now I am drinking water, and exercising and it is almost one a.m. I have been working and working and working. But it is time for bed. I have to talk in front of people tomorrow. Just a few slides of a presentation. i hope I don't bloat up like a balloon and not get my pants on in the a.m. All those tens, what if I awake and all the pounds are back. Nightmare of weight reduced person. I have been bra shopping the past couple of days, speaking of nightmares. I must be in between cups. I have never, ever had this must trouble getting a bra. geeeeeezzzzzz

It is late and I am silly.

I want to eat well this week on my business trip. I am refusing to get butter on my seafood this time, I will send it back if I have to. I will put the fear in them. Okay Okay.

more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori G. said...

Goodness, I hope you didn't turn into the Michelin WoMan. :-)

Good luck on your talk!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Good luck on your trip...and I say don't worry about the chips too much...at least you ate a whole bag of GOOD chips, right? ;-)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home