Monday, June 04, 2007

Tired Tortoise




I am plain worn out. My weekend was busy, and sleepless basically. What bothers me most about being so tired is that I don't feel up to exercise. I have had a fairly good day with food. And my weight has been stable. Each week I have passed through a low number but it goes back up prior to weigh in day. Weird, but I think I am approaching that lower number in my own tortoise style. You know, the tortoise won the race at his slow, slow pace. I can't remember what happened to the hare, did he get off track, over confident? Did he run away, fall asleep? Maybe that analogy can work for me. I was a panda in my earlier post, now I am the tortoise. Slow and steady wins the race.

I think I should go to bed and sleep this one off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home