Tuesday, May 08, 2007

too tired to say much

I wrote a long post earlier about something unpleasant I had to deal with today. Then I posted it, and then I went back and deleted it. I don't know, I just decided not to talk about it. I am really tired and getting ready to go to sleep. But the good news is, although I had an unexpected thing to deal with today, I took care of the situation and I did not hit the ice cream over it. I even ate my healthy foods, and took my walk with doggie.

Life has it's ups and downs. That is for sure. I believe that all the blog reading I have been doing lately is helping me stay out of trouble in the kitchen. I have been exercising more, eating less, and taking care of things as they come up. The scale is going down, and I have my mini goal in mind for May, to be in the 160's by end of the month, even if it is 169. I just want to see that new group of numbers. Nothing earth shattering.

I just want to say how grateful I am for all the blogging going on - it is really keeping me sane in a sometimes insane world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grumpy Chair said...

I know what you mean about being "too tired to say much".

With the company all this week, I have been exhausted by 9:00 pm and have nothing "to say".

But I try and write something, and I feel a little refreshed when I climb into bed.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home